Fancy winning free bizzybee cleaning goodies?
The bizzybee hive is buzzing with regular competitions and contests. From offering you the chance to name our new gloves, to testing your memory and poetry skills, we simply love a good old giveaway. So be sure to keep a bee-dy eye on this page and bizzybee’s facebook wall – the competitions will come thick and fast!
Honey flapjacks for the entire hive!
Here is a speedy little recipe to get your started on your Bake-A-Wish treats! Of course I had to include honey in it!
To make up to 20 flapjacks, you will need:
This is how you make them honeys:
- First warm your oven to 180C or gas mark 4
- Line your baking tin with grease to stop the treats from sticking
- Melt your butter, sugar and honey in a large saucepan on a low heat
- Remove your mixture and stir in the porridge oats
- Pour your mixture into your baking tin and spread until it is around 2cm thick
- Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes
- This is the important bit, you must allow the mixture to cool completely before removing from the tin
- Finally cut it in to any shape you like!
If you don’t like honey, I won’t judge you. You can swap for golden syrup